Our in-house testing lab has achieved accreditation or
certification by several agencies:
• The American Association of State Highway and
Transportation Officials (AASHTO) AMRL Proficiency Testing,
the primary accreditation body for construction material
testing in the United States.
• Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL), an
agency committed to the improvement of quality testing
in the construction materials industry through laboratory
assessments, proficiency samples, instruction, guidance,
and clarification of ASTM standards.
Our quality control group has over 50 years of combined
experience and participates in a number of qualification
• Wisconsin Department of Transportation
• Minnesota Department of Transportation
• Iowa Department of Transportation
• Illinois Department of Transportation
• NPCA-National Precast Concrete Association
• Precast/Prestress Concrete Institute (PCI)
• Wisconsin Ready Mix Concrete Association (WRMCA) for
Concrete Field/Lab testing and Concrete Mix Design testing
• American Concrete Institute (ACI)
For more information about this product or service, please contact our Marathon, WI office at (800) 289-2569.