Round reinforced concrete pipe offers an impressive record of strength and performance, making it the most economical and reliable choice for drainage materials available today.
Recommended for installations where low, moderate or severe cover and/or live load conditions exist. Retention of shape to minimize stoppage is necessary.
- Available in diameters ranging from
12" through 96"
- Sanitary sewers
- Storm drains
- Irrigation distribution systems
- Low-pressure sewer force mains
- Low-pressure water supply systems
- Treatment plant piping
- Utility tunnels
- Groundwater recharge systems
- Jacked or tunneled installations
- Cattle pass tunneling
- Trenchless installations
- Applications with internal hydrostatic pressures (up to 65 psi)
The following specifications apply to reinforced concrete pipe:
- ASTM C76/AASHTO M170 - Reinforced concrete culvert, storm drain and sewer pipe
- ASTM C361 - Reinforced concrete low head pressure pipe
- ASTM C655 - Reinforced concrete D-load culvert, storm drain, sewer pipe
- AWWA C302 - Reinforced concrete pressure pipe, non-cylinder type for water and other liquids
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation - Standard specifications for reinforced concrete pressure pipe
- ASTM C443/AASHTO M198 - Joints for circular concrete sewer and culvert pipe using rubber gaskets