Concrete Ordering and DispatchMinnesota & Western Wisconsin (800) 207-9962
Central Wisconsin (800) 289-2569
Standard Operating Hours
Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Summer hoursMonday through Friday 6:00am - 5:30pm
Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday (seasonal/weather - permitting), 7:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Travel time is portal to portal.
- Overtime charges may apply outside of normal working hours.
- All will call orders require a minimum of 3 hours release time.
- Please Note: During Road Postings season, additional prices may apply.
Aggregate Ordering and Dispatch
Minnesota & Western Wisconsin (800) 207-9962
Central Wisconsin (800) 289-2569
Standard Operating Hours - Delivery
Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00pm
(Delivery outside of these hours is possible)
- ALL orders must have a contact phone number.
- PLEASE provide an account number, contact phone number and dumped location.
- ALL orders will be entered in the system immediately after receiving them.
Concrete Will Call Orders
- Any " Will Call" orders not confirmed within 2 hours are subject to removal from the schedule.
- All FIRST ROUND (6:00 - 9:00 a.m.) “Will Calls” must be confirmed as a “Go Order” by 3:00 p.m. the day prior or they will be subject to removal from the schedule. Calling and re-scheduling can reactivate the order, subject to equipment and plant availability.
- No drivers will be called in for unconfirmed first round (6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) “Will Call” orders.
- All Saturday " Will Calls" must be placed and confirmed as a " Go Order" by 11:00 a.m. on Friday. Orders
taken after 11:00 a.m. on Friday will be subject to availability.
- " Will Call" and " Moved" orders are subject to equipment and plant availability.
- Requests for colored concrete in the Metro area using liquid (integral) color can be placed as regular orders. However, orders for non-liquid colors and for deliveries in outlying areas must be made 72 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
- No liquid color orders will be taken if the delivery location is beyond 35 minutes travel time of the originating plant. For orders outside of the 35-minute window contact your Account Representative.
- If multiple color loads are to be place at the same location, please inform the Customer Service Representative of the mix used, color, date poured and previous order number to ensure consistency of the
materials used. Failure to do this may result in a difference of color tones due to different cements, mix designs and/or raw materials.
NOTE: All color orders must be a minimum of 3 yards including balance loads. (1/4 yard increments for liquid color orders and 1 yard increments for packaged color)
Pours Before or After Standard Operating Hours
- Please contact your sales representative.
- Early or late pours are subject to plant time charges and overtime delivery charges.
Partial Load Charges, Call Backs, and Returned Product
- All loads less than 6 cubic yards are subject to a partial load charge.
- In order to provide committed on-time deliveries, we MUST know the maximum quantity that will be used on a particular placement. Occasionally there will be miscalculations and we expect an occasional “Balance Load”.
- Returned Concrete of 3 or more yards returned to our plants will be subject to a $50 environmental disposal charge.
- Any order requiring the use of an additional truck will be subject to additional load charges.
- Posted road charges will be assessed when applicable.
Excessive Unloading Time
- Unloading time in excess of 7 minutes per cubic yard or exceeding customer-requested truck spacing will be subject to an additional charge of $90 per hour (based upon the average unloading time of all loads within an hour).
- We always strive to be on the job at the exact scheduled time but deliveries within 15 minutes of the scheduled delivery time, either before or after, are considered to be on time.
Advance Notice of Orders
- County Materials encourages customers to place their orders by 4:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday) the previous day (3:00 p.m. during winter hours). Orders taken after 4:00 p.m. will be scheduled after 9:00 a.m. the following day. Place orders as far in advance as possible to
avoid overbooking and delays.
- " Go orders" cancelled within 2 hours of the scheduled delivery time will be subject to truck time and plant expenses.
- Special admixtures/materials to be added at the jobsite or at the plant should be addressed with the dispatcher at the time of order placement. This allows us to synchronize our service and plant capabilities with your production levels by including additional mixing and loading times in the schedule. NOTE: Be sure to check with
the dispatcher for special admixture/materials availability in advance.
- Request for special equipment; i.e., front wheel drive, placing equipment, CTI, selfcontained wash out system, etc. should be addressed with the dispatcher at the time of order placement. This allows us to synchronize our service and ensure equipment
availability for your project.
NOTE: Be sure to check with the dispatcher for equipment availability in advance.
- All orders must be taken by a plant dispatcher.
- All orders may be recorded for verification and accuracy.
- DUE TO THE LACK OF RECORDING AND VERIFICATION CAPABILITIES, CUSTOMERS ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ORDERS PLACED VIA NEXTEL SERVICE.
- Placing new orders over the radio is discouraged. If it is necessary, the order MUST be confirmed by telephone before it will be released (radio-placed “Balance Orders” will be accepted). Place orders as far in advance as possible to avoid overbooking and delays.
- Please provide your ACCOUNT NUMBER, JOB NUMBER, P.O. NUMBER, PHONE NUMBER and CROSS STREET to the customer service representative.
- Please provide the customer service representative with accurate delivery addresses and driving instructions.
- Providing your current Kings Map Book coordinates is very helpful in getting our trucks to the job site on time.
- After taking the order, the dispatcher will repeat the order back and give you an order confirmation number. Please have that number ready when confirming or making any changes to that order.